Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2017 Schedule
• January - April - Robin Hood Filming
• Jan 31 - Jamie on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
• Jan 31 - Jamie on Jimmy Kimmel Live
• Feb 1 - Jamie on The Talk
• Feb 1 - Jamie on Conan
• Feb 2 - Jamie on Today Show
• Feb 2 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (LA)
• Feb 3 - Fifty Shades Darker Press (LA)
• Feb 7 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (Hamburg)
• Feb 8 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (Madrid)
• Feb 9 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (London)
• Feb 10 - Jamie on The Graham Norton Show
• Feb 12 - British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
• Feb 24 - United Voices Rally (LA)
• Feb 25 - Chanel Pre-Oscars Dinner
• Feb 26 - The Oscars
• April 6 - Robin Hood Press Conference
• Best Celebrity - Ulster Tatler Awards - 2016
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
The first European Premiere of Fifty Shades Darker was hold in Hamburg (Germany), on February 7th.
You can find more than 170 pictures in the gallery and watch two videos below (Jamie on the red carpet + Interviews).
On Friday, Jamie spent the whole day answering questions from journalists for Fifty Shades Darker press junkets. This is the first post on the site about these interviews but others will follow, as much more videos will be released all week. For now, you can watch 4 interviews below.
You can also find several pictures of Jamie with the journalists in the gallery.
On Thursday night, Jamie and all the cast and crew of Fifty Shades Darker were in Los Angeles for the world premiere. The event started with a masquerade ball for guests and fans, and Jamie arrived on stage at the end to announce the movie. Then, he went to the red (black) carpet for photographs and interviews, before going to the screening to introduce the movie again. The event ended with an after party. The first reviews from fans about the movie are very positive, despite that some characters have been cut and some deleted scenes.
You can check more than 1000 pictures in the gallery and watch many videos from the premiere below!
This morning, Jamie and Fifty Shades Darker crew were on the Today Show for the promotion of the movie. This interview by Natalie Morales was recorded last night during the world Premiere of the film in Los Angeles. You can watch the video below and check a few pictures in the gallery.
(The post on the Premiere, with pictures and videos, will be published on the site this weekend!)