Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
On February 7, the channel UTV aired Jamie’s interview by Eamonn Mallie. All the fans were waiting for this one as it was announced as one of Jamie’s best interviews. And it’s true! For 45 minutes, Jamie talks about his professional and personal life with honesty. A very humble interview. You can watch it fully below.
On Tuesday night, Jamie appeared in a hilarious sketch by James Corden: ‘Fifty Shades of Corden‘
They both played in this Fifty Shades parody where Jamie visits James’ playroom, and a sexual tension is built between them. You can find some pictures from the set in the gallery, as well as several screencaps.
The World (and only) Premiere of the movie Fifty Shades Freed took place on February 6 in France, Paris. Jamie, Dakota, Rita Ora, Eric Johnson and all the crew were there for the event. Jamie attended the premiere with his Amelia. You can check all the HQ pictures in the gallery, and watch several videos below.
I attended this last Fifty Shades premiere and I would like to thank Jamie once again for his time and kindness. The Fifty Shades franchise is now over; we can all move on to Jamie’s next projects!
On Monday night, Jamie and Dakota attended the French talk show C à Vous on France 5. It was their only French talk show for the promo in Paris. They were joined by Rita Ora and Liam Payne later on. You can find a few pictures in the gallery, and of course you can watch the full interview (two parts) below.
On Monday February 5th, Jamie was on the UK show Lorraine on the channel ITV. As he was already in Paris for the promotion of the movie, his interview was live from there. You can watch the full video below.