Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
The February issue of the magazine 8 Days in Singapore features many pages and its cover to Fifty Shades Freed. All the pictures used are new pictures from the promotional photoshoot by Nino Munoz. They are all amazing! There is an interview as well, but not new. You can check the scans in the gallery.
On February 1st, Jamie attended the launch of Fifty Shades Pop Up Experience in Los Angeles, followed by a fan screening of Fifty Shades Freed. Even if this event is not considered as a premiere, most of the cast of the movie was there. You can check all the pictures in the gallery, as well as a video of the event below.
The World Premiere of the movie will be hold in Paris on Tuesday
Yesterday, Jamie was on the talk show The Late Late Show to promote the movie Fifty Shades Freed. He was invited with Pete Holmes and they both had fun together on the show! You can watch 4 clips from the show below and check a few pictures in the gallery.
This was Jamie’s last US talk show for the movie (Conan will air on February 8th). On Monday morning, Jamie will be on the UK show Lorraine (ITV), and in the evening he will be in France on C à Vous (France 5).