Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
Less than 50 days before the release of the movie Fifty Shades Freed! The promo is about to start and two new stills were already released yesterday. You can find them in the gallery.
Moreover, it has been announced that the main song for this third movie will be sung by Liam Payne and Rita Ora. “For You” will be released in January, but the single cover is already out and it features a new promotional picture of Jamie and Dakota. You can check it in the gallery as well.
Finally, here is the first talk show that Jamie will attend to promote the movie:
– The Graham Norton Show (UK), on January 19
The filming of the movie A Private War has wrapped in Jordan. Jamie can now enjoy some free time with his family for the Christmas holidays, before the last part of the filming starts in January in London.
You can find in the gallery several pictures with Jamie taken in Jordan: fans pics, selfies with the actors Jeremie Laheurte and Fady Elsayed, and one with the real Paul Conroy.
Since last year, the website Seattle Independent Press was launched for Fifty Shades movies promotion. This year again, fans can complete tasks and help Ana in order to get rewards. This week several stills from Fifty Shades Freed were released on this SIP website. You can find them all in the gallery. Unfortunately, none are in high quality yet.
Jamie arrived recently in Jordan for the filming of A Private War but he was in Dubai yesterday to play golf with Rory Mcilroy. There, they met Allan Stanton and his wife Simona Stanton, yoga teacher. They took some pictures together that you can find in the gallery, and they practiced some yoga on the golf course! You can watch this amazing and funny video below.
As you know, Jamie is very generous and always willing to help the causes he cares about. This time, he recently recorded a video message to support and back Belfast and Derry/Londonderry‘s bid to be European Capital of Culture 2023. Pledge your support by going to: LINK#WeAre2023