Fifty Shades Darker out on Digital HD on April 25, 2017 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand, on May 9, 2017. (US dates)
In addition to both the original theatrical version and a steamy new unrated version with over 13 minutes of footage not seen in theaters, Fifty Shades Darker Unrated Edition on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD comes with more than 30 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content, including cast interviews, behind-the-scenes features, and a peek at what lies ahead in the upcoming Fifty Shades Freed!
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY™:
– A Darker Direction – Director James Foley explains how his vision had to meet with fans’ expectations.
– New Threats – An introduction to some new, dark and threatening characters, including Jack Hyde, Leila and, of course, Elena Lincoln – aka Mrs. Robinson!
– The Masquerade – This featurette about one of the film’s most iconic scenes — the masquerade benefit event at Grey Mansion — explores the production design and costumes and goes behind-the-scenes with the filmmakers and main cast members.
– Intimate With Darker – An intense look and discussion about the intimate, sensual and provocative world of Fifty Shades Darker, including a visit to the Red Room and, of course, the new “toys!”
BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAY™ and DVD:
– Deleted Scenes
– A Tease to Fifty Shades Freed – A tease to the next Fifty Shades film.
– Writing Darker – Author E.L. James and screenwriter Niall Leonard trace back the history of the book and introduce viewers to the much darker story and its adaptation to the big screen.
– Dark Reunion – The filmmakers and cast members discuss being reunited for this second film, and where we find Ana, Christian and their friends.