Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2017 Schedule
• January - May - Robin Hood Filming
• Jan 31 - Jamie on Jimmy Kimmel Live
• Feb 1 - Jamie on The Talk
• Feb 1 - Jamie on Conan
• Feb 2 - Jamie on Today Show
• Feb 2 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (LA)
• Feb 3 - Fifty Shades Darker Press (LA)
• Feb 7 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (Hamburg)
• Feb 8 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (Madrid)
• Feb 9 - Fifty Shades Darker Premiere (London)
• Feb 10 - Jamie on The Graham Norton Show
• Feb 12 - British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
• Feb 24 - United Voices Rally (LA)
• Feb 25 - Chanel Pre-Oscars Dinner
• Feb 26 - The Oscars
• April 6 - Robin Hood Press Conference
• June - August - My Dinner with Hervé Filming
• June 22 - Fashion Arts Film Commissions
• July 5 - The Dubai Duty Free Irish Open
• Sept 2 - #Game4Grenfell
• Best Celebrity - Ulster Tatler Awards - 2016
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
Last night, the US talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live aired a new video of Jamie for St Patrick day. In this funny video, Jamie is drinking a beer while listing the 41 ways for the Irish to say “drunk.” He recorded this while he was in Los Angeles for the Oscars last month. You can watch the video below and find some screencaps in the gallery.
Last week, Jamie was on the UK talk show The Graham Norton Show. They recorded it right after Fifty Shades Darker premiere in London and he was invited alongside Whoopi Goldberg, Keanu Reeves and Denzel Washington.
It was Jamie’s third appearance on the show and he was as funny as ever. You can find some HQ pictures in the gallery and one video of Jamie on the show below.
This morning, Jamie and Fifty Shades Darker crew were on the Today Show for the promotion of the movie. This interview by Natalie Morales was recorded last night during the world Premiere of the film in Los Angeles. You can watch the video below and check a few pictures in the gallery.
(The post on the Premiere, with pictures and videos, will be published on the site this weekend!)
This morning, Jamie was on the Today Show for the promotion of Fifty Shades Darker. Though, this interview by Natalie Morales was recorded on Monday January 30th. You can watch the video below and find several pictures in the gallery.
Last night, Jamie was on the US talk show Conan for Fifty Shades Darker. Jamie told funny stories from his past and made a really impressive stunt on Conan’s desk. You can find a picture in the gallery and watch 4 extracts from the show below. You can also find a link to watch a backstage video under the extracts.