Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
Jamie is still filming Fifty Shades and next week there will be exterior scenes so we might get new pictures on set. In the meantime, here’s a recap post about all the latest pictures added in the gallery recently.
– 4 HQ outtakes from Jamie and Eva Mendes photoshoot in 2009 for Glamour.
– One first glimpse at Jamie as Pat Quinlan in the movie Jadotville thanks to a picture in studio while recording the score.
– A beautiful picture of Marcia Gay Harden with Jamie on the set of Fifty Shades this week that she shared on her Twitter.
– One new fan picture with Jamie from last night, April 23. This picture was taken at Rihanna‘s concert in Vancouver. Jamie was there with his wife Amelia.
Several Jamie’s pictures (new and old) have been added to the gallery recetly, so here’s a recap post if you don’t want to miss any:
– A new Anthropoid picture (Jan Kubis’ ID card)
– A picture of Jamie wearing Darth Vader‘s mask at the Anthropoid script read through last summer.
– Two new portraits of Jamie by photographer Jonathan Birch for BAFTA
– One scan of Jamie in UK magazine Heat from this week
– A new picture of Dakota and Jamie on the set of Fifty Shades of Grey in 2013
– One outtake from Jamie and Eddie Redmayne’s photoshoot for UK Style in 2009
– One outtake from Jamie’s photoshoot by Mert & Marcus for Visionaire in 2007
– A new picture from Jamie’s photoshoot for Attitude magazine in 2006
Moreover, I uploaded a new song sung by Jamie in the 2000s. It is called When I Go, by the composer Ali Thomson. You can listen to it below:
More than 100 famous people, including Jamie, involved themselves in a campaign to save Castle Toward in Scotland. Throughout the years, thousands of young people learnt arts and music in this school. A company is now set to purchase the school from current owners Argyll and Bute Council. But this great campaign has been launched today in order to save the school. Each celebrity posed for a portrait with a t-shirt of the campaign and said a few words about the place.
Here’s what Jamie said about the school – and you can find his portrait in the gallery:
“Castle Toward has inspired countless generations of young people. To see it close its doors would be a huge loss to the artistic community of the UK” – Jamie Dornan.
You can sign their petition on this link: PETITION (UK)