Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
On March 17th, Jamie went to Twickenham to attend the rugby match England V Ireland with his dad, his friends, and Amelia. Jamie must have been very happy and pleased that Ireland won, especially on that St Patrick day! He also went to the VIP Green Room to have some Guinness and answer a few questions for interviews. You can watch two videos below and check some pictures in the gallery.
On Tuesday night, Jamie appeared in a hilarious sketch by James Corden: ‘Fifty Shades of Corden‘
They both played in this Fifty Shades parody where Jamie visits James’ playroom, and a sexual tension is built between them. You can find some pictures from the set in the gallery, as well as several screencaps.
Jamie arrived recently in Jordan for the filming of A Private War but he was in Dubai yesterday to play golf with Rory Mcilroy. There, they met Allan Stanton and his wife Simona Stanton, yoga teacher. They took some pictures together that you can find in the gallery, and they practiced some yoga on the golf course! You can watch this amazing and funny video below.
As you know, Jamie is very generous and always willing to help the causes he cares about. This time, he recently recorded a video message to support and back Belfast and Derry/Londonderry‘s bid to be European Capital of Culture 2023. Pledge your support by going to: LINK#WeAre2023
Here’s a new picture of Jamie for #Game4Grenfell football game. He took this selfie to support the charity and help promoting the event. As a reminder, it will take place on September 2 in London. It will be broadcasted live on the UK channel Sky 1.
I bought my ticket and I can’t wait to attend it and watch the game!