Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
On March 17th, Jamie went to Twickenham to attend the rugby match England V Ireland with his dad, his friends, and Amelia. Jamie must have been very happy and pleased that Ireland won, especially on that St Patrick day! He also went to the VIP Green Room to have some Guinness and answer a few questions for interviews. You can watch two videos below and check some pictures in the gallery.
The movie Fifty Shades Freed is now out worldwide and is doing well at the box offices. Did you watch the movie? What did you think of it? I think it’s a great conclusion to the franchise, and Jamie has several scenes where he can show different emotions and his acting skills, which are amazing. Here’s a new recap post of the latest news on the movie:
– New stills
– New pictures On the set
– Universal Interviews
– B Roll
During his trip to Paris to promote the movie Fifty Shades Freed two week ago, Jamie participated to many interviews for the press junkets. You can find some pictures of him with journalists in the gallery, and you can watch several videos of his interviews on the links below.
Events > 2018 > • Fifty Shades Freed Press in Paris (February 5-6)
Last week, on February 8, Jamie was on the US talk show Conan to promote the movie Fifty Shades Freed. Jamie had tapped the show two weeks before when he was in Los Angeles. You can find a few pictures in the gallery, and watch some videos from the show below.
On February 7, the channel UTV aired Jamie’s interview by Eamonn Mallie. All the fans were waiting for this one as it was announced as one of Jamie’s best interviews. And it’s true! For 45 minutes, Jamie talks about his professional and personal life with honesty. A very humble interview. You can watch it fully below.