Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
Last night, the channel HBO released a new promotional video of its new projects to come including My Dinner with Hervé. The filming is not over yet but we can already get a glimpse at the movie and see Jamie as Danny Tate. You can watch it below. There is no release date for the movie at the moment.
As announced, Jamie participated to the DDF Irish Open in Portstewart on Wednesday July 5th for the Pro-Am day. Jamie played with professional golfer Justin Rose and with his friends James Nesbitt and Steve Martin.
You can find all the golf pictures in the gallery, as well as all the fan pictures which he took that day!
Below, you can also watch 4 interviews of Jamie; and if you want to get a glimpse of him playing, you can watch the fan video too.
The DVD of Fifty Shades Darker is now out in US, and this month in Europe. Several videos from the extras can now be found online. I am only sharing 4 videos with you so you can have more surprises when you watch the other ones. You can watch below 3 videos from the special features (making of / interviews) as well as the first teaser for Fifty Shades Freed, which will be released in February 2018.
On April 28th, the organization Walk of Life will hold a fashion show with several celebrities for the charities Parkinsons UK and Boom Foundation. The event will take place in Northern Ireland and Jim Dornan, Jamie’s father, will participate. Jamie was invited as well but he will be in Budapest to continue the filming of Robin Hood. That’s why he recorded this video message for the show and the charities.
More information on the event on their Facebook page: LINK