Opend: May 1st, 2011 Maintened by: Anthony Version: #22 Contact me:Click here Design by: Laura, The50ShadesWorld.com Host: Fan-Girl.org Hits: Online:
jamie-dornan.org is a fansite created by fans of this actor. I do have contacts with Jamie Dornan or his Managements but only
professional and not personal. Thanks for respecting our work and crediting us if you use information taken from our site. The Copyright of Images is
subject to the respective photographers.
Thanks to 50ShadesWorld for her constant contribution.
Welcome to Jamie Dornan Online,
Your first and best source on the Irish actor and former model since 2011.
Jamie is known as a model with his major campaigns for several brands such as Dior, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. As for his acting career, it took off thanks to his role in the TV show Once Upon a Time and his unforgettable role as a serial killer in The Fall. In 2015, his popularity becomes worldwide with his biggest role so far, Christian Grey, in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey with Dakota Johnson.
In 2016, Jamie was the main actor in three other movies: The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Jadotville and Anthropoid. His upcoming projects are the movie Untogether and a new adaptation of Robin Hood.
You will find all his news on the fansite and a gallery as complete as possible.
Jamie's 2018 Schedule
• January - A Private War Filming in London
• Jan 19 - The Graham Norton Show (UK)
• Jan 24 - Fifty Shades Freed Press Conference (US)
• Jan 31 - The Ellen Show (US)
• Jan 31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live (US)
• Feb 1 - Fifty Shades Freed LA Premiere
• Feb 1 - The Late Late Show with James Corden (US)
• Feb 5 - ITV Lorraine (UK)
• Feb 5 - C à Vous (France)
• Feb 6 - Fifty Shades Freed Premiere (Paris)
• Feb 7 - ‘Face to Face’ with Eamonn Mallie (UK)
• Feb 8 - CONAN (US)
• Feb 20 - GQ Event for Timothee Chalamet (US)
• March 2 - Women in Film Pre-Oscar Party (US)
• March 3 - Chanel & Charles Flinch Pre-Oscar Dinner
• Best Drama Performance (The Fall) – National TV Awards - 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – BIFA – 2016
• Best Supporting Actor (Anthropoid) – National Film Awards – 2017
• Best Actor in a Lead Role Film (Jadotville) – IFTA - 2017
Last week, Jamie attended the World Premiere of the movie My Dinner with Hervé in Los Angeles. You can find many pictures in the gallery, and watch 4 videos below. Remember that the movie will be coming out really soon as it will air on October 20th on HBO.
Jamie and Sacha Gervasi (director of My Dinner with Hervé) participated to a few radio interviews for the promotion of the movie. They were first on StudiosXM and you can find pictures in the gallery as well as two audios below.
Then, they were interviewed by Ryan Seacrest on KIIS FM and you can also find two videos from this radio below.
This week, Jamie was on The Ellen Show! He talked about the movie My Dinner with Hervé, the Ryder Cup, and his daughter’s birthday party two years ago. He also took part in Oops My Water Broke to raise money for Breast Cancer Research Foundation! You can watch the videos from the show below, as well as a new clip from the movie My Dinner with Hervé. There are several pictures in the gallery too.
Only one month left till the release of My Dinner with Hervé (October 20) on the US channel HBO. They’ve just released the official poster of the movie, as well as a new promotional picture. You can find both in the gallery.
Jamie was in Toronto on Monday and Tuesday for the TIFF. Here’s a recap post of these two days of press for the movie A Private War. He couldn’t attend the premiere on Friday but he gave several interviews from which you can find pictures and watch videos below. He also attended a few events and posed for several official portraits. So far, the reviews for A Private War are quite good; and regarding Jamie’s performance as well!
• TIFF – DIRECTV House presented by AT&T (September 10)
• TIFF – Women in the World (September 10)
• TIFF – ‘A Million Little Pieces’ Premiere (September 10)
• TIFF – ET Canada Festival Central Nespresso Lounge (September 11)